AST Corporation is leading the way in the Oracle professional services industry. Founded in 1995, we have established ourselves as the premier Oracle Platinum Partner with a nationwide presence in the public sector, education, commercial, transportation, utilities/energy and insurance industries.
In 2012, AST was awarded as one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For by the National Association for Business Resource and ranked by Inc. Magazine AST #1514 on its annual Inc. 5000, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fasting-growing private companies.
We are actively looking for talented senior level Oracle R12 HRMS and/or OTL Functional Consultants. These key roles are an integral part of our national Oracle EBS practice delivering Oracle R12 HRMS/Payroll modules throughout the full life-cycle of the project. These are full-time salaried consulting positions.
The ideal candidates have done this before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need a leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on AST’s managed engagements, including implementations and upgrades
- Engage with clients and lead workshops to define business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and client requirements and recommend solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise in Oracle’s core HRMS and/or OTL applications
- Able to set-up the system to meet the desired business process and requirements
- Develop testing scenarios, test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Facilitate train-the-trainer or end-user training
- Travel to interesting places in the continental U.S.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in R12 Oracle core HRMS and/or OTL Application implementations and/or upgrades
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Accomplished 4+ Oracle EBS Financials experience
- Public sector client project experience
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Able to travel weekly (normally Monday-Thursday) in support of assigned projects (we do not relocate our staff project by project)
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication , active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
Here’s What to Expect:
- Competitive pay
- Work with high-caliber Oracle professionals
- Consult on AST managed projects with the latest Oracle technologies
- Professional enrichment program (mentoring, training, certification, conferences)
- World-class benefits that start on day one
- 401K plan and match
- Up to 24 days off during your first year (includes PTO, holidays)
- A fun and collaborative environment
AST Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.